Who We Are
We are the premier trade and investment promotion organisation in India. EEPC India is sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, and caters to the Indian engineering sector.Learn More
What We Do
We have played a lead role in promoting Brand India Engineering by organising exhibitions around the globe. We are now organizing a series of virtual trade fairs, exhibitions to help the exporting community in connecting with global buyers amid Covid-19 outbreak.Learn More
- We have been the face of Indian engineering exports for 65 years
- We are now a full member of the France-based UFI – the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry
- We have received BMO accreditation of the Quality Council of India (QCI) – NABET
Inauguration of the
India Expo 2022
18 January 2022 | A Virtual Event
Chairman, EEPC India
Vice Chairman,EEPC India
Past Chairman and Chairman of the Publicity,
Exhibition and Delegation Committee,
Ansys Software Pvt. Ltd.
ARABIAN PETROLEUM LIMITED
DESICCANT ROTORS INTERNATIONAL
Finpower Aircon Systems Pvt Ltd
GREEN ENERGY CONSULTANT
MECH AIR INDUSTRIES
PTS INDUSTRIAL AND PIPELINE TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
QUANGINEER CONTROLS (OPC) PVT. LTD.
RADIANT FLOW ENGINEERS
Shubham Brass Industries
XERO ENERGY ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Product Offered by World Class Indian ManufacturersFocus Products
About The Show
Follow Us On Twitter
EEPC India is the premier trade and investment promotion organisation in India.
It is sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, and caters to the Indian engineering sector.
Set up in 1955, EEPC India now has a membership base of over 13,000 out of whom 60% are SMEs.
To ensure competitiveness of the Indian engineering sector particularly the MSMEs, EEPC India carries out various activities like technology promotion, branding, design intervention, quality and accreditation, skill development, IPR to name a few.
EEPC India has also been actively engaged in helping Indian MSMEs to build its vendor development base by organising vendor development meets with Railway PSUs, Defense PSUs, Power PSUs etc.
The objective of such programs is to integrate the MSME sector in the manufacturing value chain and widen the scope of MSMEs in nation building and manufacturing.
- No, you can work with the latest updated browser.
- Yes, you can join instantly provided the person in the other end is online and available.
- No, this is not permissible.
- If you have already registered as an exhibitor or visitor, you do not need to register separately for webinars.
- Yes, system has a provision for rescheduling a meeting.
- The duration for each meeting is 30 minutes maximum.
- If you are an exhibitor or a visitor, you can share the meeting link with the interpreter. In case you face any difficulty, please let us know.
- No. Joining meeting or webinar without the webcam is not recommended.
- For better experience, you should use a laptop or a desktop with webcam and microphone.